Friday, March 31, 2017

dior life

IMG_4552IMG_4604IMG_4561IMG_4617IMG_4568IMG_4611IMG_4630IMG_4614
Here's the latest addition to my skincare routine! I'm really excited about them but I haven't tried them yet. The Dior Hydra Life collection is pretty new and I adore the packaging! So cute, simple and fresh! The Pink Clay Mask smells heavenly and the colour is so cute! I'm really excited about trying the Time To Glow Ultra Fine Exfoliating Powder that you mix with water before exfoliating too. I also got a free gift in Åhlens; the pretty little pink cosmetic bag but I'll show you that in another post. Well, I just wanted to check in and show you these goodies. I've been to school most of the day, then I went for a walk and made my Mum and I a green pea soup that was really nice. It's been lovely weather in Copenhagen today by the way - summery really. So I hope the weekend weather will be as fab as today!

No comments:

Post a Comment