Monday, January 11, 2016

first time skiing at vallåsen

Image Image 8 Image 29Image 5 Image 33Image 28 Image 36After studying and watching a cute French Bulldog for friends (that my friends are currently watching) for a few hours, my boyfriend took me skiing! It was probably four years ago since I last went skiing in the Alps, so I was a bit worried that I wasn't particularly skilled anymore. I was a bit rusty in the beginning, but I think I quickly went back to my semi-usual skiing... It was the first time wearing my beloved pink and pretty fabulous Napapijri helmet. Do you guys ski? I was just reminded that I actually love it! It was my first time at Vallåsen here in Sweden, and I was positively surprised since the slopes are actually quite nice and long. A big plus was that there was barely any people there today! I've had such an amazing day!

Outfit:
Helmet: Napapijri.
Hat: Ralph Lauren.
Jacket: Napapijri.
Pants: Holden.

No comments:

Post a Comment