Wednesday, January 27, 2016

leopard print bikini & straw hat

IMG_9728IMG_9776IMG_9753 IMG_9743IMG_9673 IMG_9732We were really lucky with the weather in Hua Hin because it has been surprisingly cold here in Bangkok for the past few days, perhaps you heard about that? The heat came back today though so I can tan again! I think I'll miss the warm weather when I go back to Copenhagen on Friday. It's so fab to chill in super light clothes, sunglasses, my fave Victoria's Secret bikini and my huge straw hat. The plan is to go for a quick shopping round today, tan and then go to dance class before watching "The Big Short" in CineArt in EmQuartier. I'm really excited about the dance class because I danced with a teacher like one year ago when I was last here! Wish me luck!

Outfit:
Straw Hat: Bangkok.
Sunglasses: Tom Ford.
Bikini: Victoria's Secret.
Shorts: Dr. Denim Jeansmakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment