Friday, January 01, 2016

inspiration # 56

IMG_0842IMG_9680IMG_6236 IMG_9646Happy 1st of January! I hope you all had a fabulous new year's evening and that you're feeling good today. Do any of you have New Year's Resolutions? I guess most of you do, and I do too - of course. I'll try to be more healthy this year and work out more (I bet that's one of the most popular ones), I won't bore you with the exact details of my list though... Anyway, here's some inspiration for that (I'd love to get more tan too but living in Denmark makes that rather difficult)! After my exams in January, I'll go to Thailand for almost two weeks before I'm coming home to my Grandmother's 75th birthday and University start, so hopefully that will give me some peace of mind, relaxation and a tan! I also hope to find an apartment this year, travel to lots of exciting places and continue to blog. Please comment whenever if you have any ideas or anything at all that you'd like me to blog about. Now, I'm going to prepare dinner (chèvre and apple in filo dough) and later I might do some facials and take a shower before watching an old Disney movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment