Sunday, January 24, 2016

isao sushi

IMG_8441 IMG_8448 IMG_8454 IMG_8457Today has been such a nice day. It started with a hotel breakfast, ocean swims, a facial at the spa and then we picked up some food and a Starbucks frappuccino for the ride to Bangkok. I slept for a while in the car and then I took a shower upon arrival, got dressed and we finished the day at my favourite sushi place in Bangkok; ISAO. We went there early because it's always super difficult to get a table for dinner. We had hot green tea and salty edamame beans, of course, and my favourite sushi: Rainbow maki (the ones with white fish, tuna and salmon), Jackie (with shrimp) and Dragon (the one with avocado). Rainbow and Jackie maki are my favourites, the Rainbow ones are really light and feminine and Jackie maki are heartier.

No comments:

Post a Comment