Friday, January 29, 2016

spa cenvaree

IMG_8297IMG_8363IMG_8349 IMG_9677 IMG_9680IMG_9803IMG_8324Right now (European time), I'll probably be sitting in the airplane, having lots of yummy snacks to devour... So I figured that I'd schedule a post about more relaxed times - my treatments at Spa Cenvaree at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas in Hua Hin. I had two treatments that I'll tell you more about below; a body therapy treatment and a facial. Both treatments started with a foot bath and an antiseptic foot scrub and a cup of some sort of ice tea. They also both finished with a cup of delicious ginger tea and some dried pineapple for snacks while I relaxed with a warm shoulder pillow in the couch of the treatment room, watching the ocean and palm trees.

Body Therapy; Instant Smooth for 1 h & 45 minutes:

It started with a pumpkin and gooseberry body scrub, which was really nice and smelled absolutely delicious. Then we moved on to a body wrap consisting of seaweed, green tea, caffeine and botanical oils. The scent of this was divine as well and I was wrapped in warm towels and able to relax for quite some time while the mud was working. Then, I had to shower before a final massage with a soybean and jojoba serum to moisturise my skin. This treatment was super relaxing, I really felt pampered and my skin was super radiant and smooth afterwards. I highly recommend it! I'm not a huge fan of massages since I'm quite ticklish and I also feel like it's a waste on money because usually I never have any body pain that needs treating.

Facial; Face Hydration & Glow Jurlique Deep Cleanse for 60 minutes:

The brochure promised that this facial was designed to unclog pores and improve the skin tone. And it really, really did! My face feels super clean, moisturised (even after all the sun, salt water and sun block) and really soothed. Products from the Australian organic skin care brand Jurlique were used and you can see them in one of the pictures. The facial steps included cleansing, exfoliation, steaming (I don't think I've tried this more than once before and it was really lovely and warm), a cleansing mask and a facial and hand massage with lotion and oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment