Saturday, August 20, 2016

badal burgers

IMG_4949
We went shopping a bit before noon today and my Mum and sister always want to have lunch early (and I'm never particularly hungry so I threw a mini trantrum but the burgers were delicious and I ended up eating everything anyway) so we went to Badal Burgers and had lunch. We also bought some espadrilles for ourselves, family and friends. I'm kind of a big espadrille fan so I got myself one light pink pair and one that is blue and white striped. Later we're going to Anima Beach that is just a little walk from our apartment (we live incredibly close to the cathedral) to cool off after a shopping day in Palma. I can definitely recommend Badal Burgers in case you're going to Palma because they were really good, service was good and the fries were scrumptious too.

No comments:

Post a Comment