Friday, August 12, 2016

white yachts & white outfit


IMG_3729IMG_3743IMG_3730I have quite many pictures from St. Tropez so here are a few more. After having a latte at the Cavalli Café, I went shopping a bit more in Ladurée and then we met up with my boyfriend's family to go to a restaurant where I had moules. For outfit details, please see below! I'm so loving this Brandy playsuit, it's so cute and with a couple of Dior accessories it's pretty cute. By the way, I'm travelling back home to Copenhagen and Sweden before I'm off to my next destination! It has really been such a luxurious summer with all this travelling. Love it!

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Dior.
Earrings: Dior.
Choker: Bangkok.
Playsuit: Brandy Melville.
Bag: LV.
Watch: Burberry.
Jewellery: Carré.
Sandals: Naf Naf.

No comments:

Post a Comment