Monday, August 08, 2016

cannes love


IMG_3284IMG_3276IMG_3285My boyfriend drove me to Cannes today, which was a great opportunity to take a selfie (or lots) too. I'm wearing YSL lipstick in the colour "coral extreme". It really is one of my fave cities here in the south of France because it's quite small, very fancy and really cozy too. I almost always wear this outfit when in France during the summer because I really think it's very French and maritime (I just need a yacht to go with it!). We went shopping in Galeries Lafayette, Kenzo, The Kooples, Sandro, Maje, Ladurée and a bunch of other places. I just got some tea in Ladurée and some mattifying powder from YSL in Sephora. Then we walked along Promenade de la Croisette and watched the very full beaches and had huge expensive ice creams that were actually worth the money. Then we drove back to the villa and went grocery shopping (I was lucky enough to find ini cans of Lipton Ice Tea and some Pan di Stelle cookies that I'm addicted to too). So it has been a very fun but hot day in beautiful Cannes. See outfit details below.

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Dior.
Earrings: Dior.
Tee: Terminal 21.
Bag: LV.
Watch: Burberry.
Shorts: By Malene Birger.
Sandals: Naf Naf.

No comments:

Post a Comment