Thursday, August 11, 2016

nikki beach saint tropez


IMG_3637IMG_3649IMG_3647IMG_3635We went to St. Tropex today! Yay! I had lunch with my boyfriend and his sister in Nikki Beach and then we went to the beach. In Nikki Beach I had a shellfish salad and a very strong passionfruit daiquiri. I prefer swimming in the oceans to chilling at the pool - particularly here in Europe where I don't have to worry about box jellyfishes (and big sharks). The pool at Nikki Beach was quite small t The waves were huge but it wasn't even windy, so that was weird (must be all the yachts and speedboats). My boyfriend's sister and I actually sort of got stuck in the sea because of the currents so my boyfriend had to swim out and get us. Later today, we went to St. Tropez to have coffee at the Cavalli Café, do some shopping and have dinner. I'm hoping for moules marinieres!

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Dior.
Body Chain: Brandy Melville.
Bikini: Victoria's Secret.
Dress: Odd Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment