Sunday, August 21, 2016

pacha party mallorca

IMG_5094IMG_5116IMG_5154
My sister and I were invited to Pacha in Mallorca to party, which was quite fun. I've partied more than I regularly do this summer (particularly  in Bangkok), because it's a lot more fun going out when you don't even have to bring a sweater or jacket. We had a couple of cocktails and danced most of the evening and then we took a cab back home to the apartment. There were surprisingly many people in Pacha even though it was a Sunday but we had VIP passes so we sipped our cocktails in the VIP area and entered and left super easily. My dress is a new one that I got here in Palma and I don't really remember the name of it. The sandals are from Hugo Boss, the bag is Zadig & Voltaire and the earrings are from Anni Lu.

No comments:

Post a Comment