Wednesday, February 17, 2016

day off & yellow breakfast

ImageToday I have a day off, which is lovely because I get a lot done and get to relax while doing so. I made polenta porridge for breakfast and had some organic lemonade från Aarstiderne, a passionfruit and a kiwi to go with it. I really adore polenta but it takes a while to prep, so I never eat it unless I have all the time in the world. I've also done my homework for the rest of the week and now I'm going to make a few calls to my doctor and Skodsborg spa, then I'll plan tomorrow's outfit, do my nails, shower and then study a bit more. I'm cooking dinner tonight and after that I think I'm going to go for an evening walk and perhaps stretch a bit afterwards. Those are my not-super-busy-however-pretty-efficient plans for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment