Monday, February 15, 2016

inspiration # 59

IMG_7508IMG_0303 IMG_0848 tumblr_mqi88ajBvJ1s5qw8jo1_500Today I'm going to start being healthier! I wanted to start the 1st of January, but since I had lots of exams I though that I wouldn't have that much time to exercise. And studying really requires snacks! Anyway, I'm going to try to drink lots of water, eat more fruits and vegetables and work out more regularly. I usually go for lots of long walks, which I'll continue to do but add some dancing, running, stretching and yoga. I won't skip all unhealthy foods though, I have no problem at all with having popcorn and coke if I go to the cinema or having some candy for a night of Netflix watching. I'll just try to keep all unhealthy snacking to an absolute minimum and only during the weekends or if there's some special occasion... I actually really like the thought of snacking being a sort of luxury. Anyway, here's some fitness inspo for you guys. I actually have the white Indiana Ice bikini from Triangl. Summer 2016, here I come!
P.S. I've started planning the summer and I'm super psyched! Tan, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment