Friday, February 12, 2016

nude lips & blonde hair

IMG_0316It's Friday! I'm so excited about this weekend because I don't really have anything that I have to do, so it's completely up to me and the mood of the day haha. I'm thinking that I'll probably bake some sort of cake, go for lots of walks, have slow and cozy Insta breakfasts, watch some O.C. and probably study some Medicine during this weekend. Now I'm going to read a chapter about the Cytoskeleton, have some dinner and then I'll probably have a spa session with lots of lovely Decléor and dye my eyebrows again. I think the colour has faded a bit, but luckily, my eyelash extensions are still going strong! They really are a good investment! Have a lovely weekend everybody! P.S. Anybody have plans for Sunday...?

No comments:

Post a Comment