Tuesday, February 09, 2016

mason pearson brush & balmain hair perfume

IMG_9856 IMG_9845 IMG_9843 IMG_9849 IMG_9846IMG_9859I just had dinner after a day at the University. Luckily, I start quite late on Mondays, so I could sleep in this morning. Other than that, I've had a lovely and relaxed weekend and now I'm watching some O.C. before going for a walk and continuing to clean up my room a bit... Well, enough of my interesting Monday! Recently, I've gotten questions about how I've managed to get so long hair without it being super damaged. Well, for starters, I have let it grow for years only cutting it perhaps four times a year (and then I cut off a maximum 4 cm. or so). I have never dyed it, never had highlights done nor even toned my hair, so it's pretty virgin! I also use heat tools on it and blow dry it less than once a month. I've recently started using Natura Siberica shampoo and conditioner, which is super good! Hopefully I can get my hands on a scent called "White Cedar" that smells divine later this week. I also recently started using Bumble & Bumble's Don't Blow It, which is quite nice since I almost never blow dry my hair. I also use Lush's No Drought dry shampoo and  Kérastase Cristalliste Cristal Sculpt. And then, last but not least, I adore my new Mason Pearson Boar Bristle & Nylon brush and my Balmain Hair Perfume. The Mason Pearson brush is really good at detangling my hair and distributing oil from the scalp throughout the hair, giving it a gorgeous shine. The Balmain Hair Perfume makes hair very shiny too and it has a lovely scent, perfect for finishing off my beauty look!

No comments:

Post a Comment