Sunday, July 10, 2016

burberry, gucci & dior

IMG_9609IMG_9617IMG_9629
Just some pics I snapped from our lunch at Dean & Deluca yesterday. I adore their marble tables there, they really make for great inspo pictures. These things are pretty much my everyday accessories that I'm the most obsessed with at the moment; my beloved Burberry watch in gold and silver, my perfectly pink Gucci wallet, my silver mirrored Dior So Real sunglasses, my Barbie pink stiletto nails and (it might as well have been a detail since I'm always drinking them) Dean & Deluca single shot ice lattes. I woke up this morning and spent most of the morning with my iPhone and Mac and then my sister woke up and we basically watched American and a really entertaining and confusing Korean TV-series. I really need this cold and cough to disappear before we're heading on our surprise vacation this week! I'm super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment