Monday, July 11, 2016

inspiration # 62

IMG_6517IMG_7948IMG_5051IMG_9320
Just some summer inspo because we just booked Palma de Mallorca! I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am, because I've never been to Mallorca before and it was ages since I went to Spain! I'm going with my Mum and little sister and I really look forward to spending quality time with them (I'm starting to miss my Mum out here)! I can't wait to discover the island, have lots of delicious tapas, swim in the European oceans (without scary things like box jellyfishes) and get a nice tan! I'm doing so many great things this summer but there never seems to be enough time for everything; I'm going to have been four weeks in Bangkok, four days in Ho Chi Minh, one week in a surprise vacay destination, ten days in Palma de Mallorca and I really hope there is enough time for a small trip to Tisvildeleje this summer too - or at least a weekend after the semester has started. It just feels really stupid not to take advantage of the summer holiday now that I'm studying Medicine and have been told that 3rd semester will be a no-time-off-or-vacay semester... Enough about that and more about my luxury problem - it's difficult to enjoy the moment when there are so many great things to look forward to but I think it's going quite well this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment