Wednesday, July 06, 2016

central embassy luxury

IMG_9338IMG_9499
Went shopping in Central Embassy this morning. I didn't actually get anything, I found a Kenzo sweatshirt that I may or may not buy. I would like the completely light blue one but it doesn't exist in my size because it's a men's shirt. My sister got some really cute sandal heels in Kurt Geiger though and we had brunch at Paul Bakery, which is always great. I also found these Cruel heels by Giuseppe Zanotti and they're pretty cool and very Instapopular. However their smallest size (36) was a little too big for me so I didn't get them. They are pretty expensive too but I might have been super tempted if it were a Cinderella fit! I hope you're having a great day! We're having dinner at Greyhound Café later this evening and then we're off for cocktails at Maggie Choo and some dancing at Ku De Ta's Ce La Vi.

No comments:

Post a Comment