Tuesday, July 05, 2016

girls' spa night

IMG_9271IMG_9302
My bestie and I had the most wonderful spa night this evening. We spent most of the day in Thong Lor and Ekkamai with my sister. We went on a café hunt and I'll tell you more about that later on. Anyway, we had some Lebanese food at Nadimos before going to the Japanese spa for treatments. We went to Onsen baths before a three hour pampering consisting of 60 minutes vanilla body scrub, a 90 minutes aroma therapy massage (I chose eucalyptus scented oil) and then 30 minutes herbal compress. I've never tried that before and it was quite nice - the herbal compress can be a little too hot but the staff was really super nice and considerate! Definitely going back soon! Our package ended at 11 pm and it was delightful - that's why I look like a drowsy owl in the last picture. The first one is me in a teak bath that smelled so, so good! I love how we're just relaxing, having fun and enjoying ourselves out here. Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment