Saturday, July 09, 2016

moon bar love

IMG_2459IMG_9690IMG_9701IMG_2449IMG_9761IMG_9751IMG_2454
Well well, today is the last day before my BFF goes home tomorrow. It doesn't quite feel like she's going home but it'll probably be quite empty tomorrow morning before my sister gets up - luckily, she's still here! I'm really going to miss her and all the fun things we've done so far. Anyway, today we went to Emporium and EmQuartier to have a look around before having a long lunch at Dean & Deluca and doing some grocery shopping in Gourmet Market. I had to get a nasal spray because I have a pretty bad cold (probably a result of the long flight and all the super cold AC), luckily it's not that apparent. Then we went home and got ready for Moon Bar. It's my favourite place to spend my "last nights" in Bangkok because it's quite peaceful, cozy, luxe and impressive. We had a couple of drinks there, both were really nice and we got there around 17 or 18 and left around 20. That's the best time for going there - you get to see the Bangkok skyline during the day, sunset and night. Also, I'm still totally obsessed with my new stiletto nail extensions and my So Real Dior sunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment