Wednesday, July 27, 2016

the deck saigon


Image 30Image 12Image 29My beloved boyfriend and I had our final Ho Chi Minh dinner at The Deck in Saigon, which is quite fancy. It's a bit like Ce La Vi (used to be Ku De Ta), which really is one of my favourite places - particularly the ones in Singapore and Bali! So cool - I love the concept of delicious fusion Asian dining in cool setting and with a casual vibe and to die for cocktails! Anyway, The Deck in Saigon had the perfect setting with a gorgeous view over the peaceful (particularly compared to the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok!) Saigon River. There were practically no boats, just big heaps of some kind og mangrove plants flowing by. It really is the perfect place for a romantic dinner - or (I believe) for partying in the weekends with the hip and rich from Ho Chi Minh.

Outfit:
Dress: Copenhagen Luxe.
Watch: Burberry.
Heels: Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment