Sunday, January 01, 2017

inspiration # 65

FullSizeRender-1FullSizeRender-3FullSizeRender-2FullSizeRender
Happy new 2017 dear followers! I'm afraid that the start of the year will be a little uneventful blog-wise. I have an exam the 11th of January so I'm going to dive straight back into my books today. Med student life... No new year's hangover for me though, luckily! New year is quite a weird "tradition". I don't like spending the first day of the year hungover, it's like starting the year by getting up on the wrong side of the bed. Anyway, afterwards there will be plenty of exciting things going on. I'm travelling to Oxford the day after my exam to stay ten days with my boyfriend while I have an internship with school. I'm going to be at the neurosurgery department and I'm super excited about it! I really can't wait. I though I'd start the year with an inspo post. Here's what I look forward to doing in 2017... Drink lots of water! I don't know why it's such a difficult thing to do!? It's like a cure to all kinds of skin problems, headaches etc. So I most definitely have to get better at that. This year I'm finally going to move in to my new apartment for real! And refurbish it completely! And I look forward to lots of luxe picnics in Copenhagen parks and having pretty and delicious cocktails with my sister and friends. And I also really want to have my deep tan back! I still have tan lines after studying indoors for what feels like four months straight, though. But I definitely want to spend lots of time tanning. Yum. Do you have any plans for the new year yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment