Wednesday, January 25, 2017

pink velvet & white townhouses


IMG_5019IMG_5020Morning! I woke up not long ago and just had breakfast with my Mum and started cleaning a bit. My room is pretty messy after studying the first ten days of 2017, packing for 10 days in England and then arriving home with lots of stuff... Yesterday my Mum and sister picked me up at the airport and then we went back home to my place to fix a few things (also managed to do some shopping in between) and then we had dinner and went all the way back to Sweden so we got home quite late. I don't really have any plans for today except cleaning a bit, fixing some practical things and going for a long walk in the icy weather. I'm missing UK a little bit, love these gorgeous white Kensington townhouses. The picture is from when my boyfriend and I went (future) apartment scouting in the area. What a dream to live in London! But I'm very happy with living in Copenhagen too.

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Fendi.
Paddington Coat: Burberry.
Shirt: Bruuns Bazaar.
Skirt: Missguided.
Bag: LV.
Boots: Uggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment