Sunday, January 29, 2017

the laundromat café

FullSizeRender
This is my last day off before 4th semester of Med school starts tomorrow! We're starting a pretty philosophical course, which will be interesting... Anyway, today my boyfriend and I slept in and then we walked to The Laundromat Café to have brunch. We were super hungry after the walk even though it was just 30 minutes so we quickly ordered the standard Dirty Brunches and two huge smoothies. The dirty brunch consists of anything you'd want for a real brunch. Pancakes with the best chocolate butter, bacon, scrambled eggs, granola and yoghurt etc. I had a delicious smoothie with strawberries, raspberries and ginger. Yum! We just got home from that and some grocery shopping (tacos tonight) and now we're going to try and hand the curtains (something I've dreaded for weeks) but I've decided to do it myself because hiring someone else to do it would really mean low "life skills"... I hope you have a fabulous Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment