Sunday, January 15, 2017

prada & pink


image2image3Here are some pics from my trip to Bicester Village yesterday. I actually didn't really find anything except for a black cable knit sweater from Ralph Lauren... I wanted a white Burberry shirt too but it was supposed to be slim fit but it was baggy in the back (and I tried XS!?) so I obviously didn't get that. Today we haven't been up to that much... We slept in, got breakfast toasts at Taylor's and then we took a walk in Christchurch Meadows, I went shopping and now I just had Pret A Manger tomato soup (Café Nero was all sold out sadly because I really like their ciabatta bread) and now I'm blogging a bit before I'll watch a Danish series called "Arvingerne" (it's really good and hippie-ish). And then I'll go to bed early. I'm looking forward to going to the hospital tomorrow morning!

Outfit:
Hat: Club Collection.
Makeup: YSL.
Bag: LV.
Paddington Coat: Burberry.
Sweater: Boohoo.
Dress: Boohoo.
Boots: Uggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment