Friday, January 20, 2017

black flare pants outfit


Image 4Image 5Image 3Today was the last day in the hospital, which was actually really sad! Particularly because the first three years at Medicine at the University of Copenhagen are purely academic. It'll be a really long time until I spend some time in neurosurgery theatres again... After work, I met up with my boyfriend, got changed and then we went to the Museum of Science here in Oxford and then we walked around in old bookshops and beautiful college gardens and then we had coffee at Starbucks before heading home. We're going to play a game with some of my boyfriends friends and then we're going to a party down in the beer cellar with all of them afterwards. I think it's going to be lots of fun! What do you think about my new flare pants? I've been wanting a pair ever since Zara produced grey ones but they were too big for me even in the smallest size. I found these in Ho Chi Minh and haven't worn them since I got them. For more outfit details, see below... Lipstick is YSL.

Outfit:
Sunglasses: Fendi.
Choker: Brandy Melville.
Paddington Coat: Burberry.
Pants: Ho Chi Minh.
Bag: LV.
Boots: Uggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment