Tuesday, January 31, 2017

3 year anniversary brunch

Image 1
My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years today! It's really kind of crazy and it only feels like 1 year? Anyway, I woke up to prepare some anniversary brunch for us consisting of newly baked croissants, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries, latte and hot cocoa, blood orange juice and champagne from Laurent Perrier (which was super delicious and very mild in taste - perfect for a champagne brunch). Then I gave him his gift; a dark grey robe from The White Company to keep in my apartment. I also have one i light grey, so I thought we'd have his and hers... Now we're getting ready to go out to Rosenborg Castle and go for a walk here in Copenhagen. Tonight we're going to Restaurant Kokkeriet, they have a Michelin star and serve modern but traditional Danish cuisine. I am super excited about it and I have been looking forward to it for weeks! We'll probably be out late but posts are coming up in the next number of days...

No comments:

Post a Comment