Wednesday, January 04, 2017

bat chair

IMG_4044
I finally got my Bat or Butterfly Chair! It's made by the Swedish brand Cuero and is one of the best reproductions of the original Bat Chair that unfortunately is no longer produced. I got in in a cognac colour called "Polo" and I'm really happy for it. The leather is so beautiful! This pic is from the entrance in my apartment, by the way - your first little sneak peak! I'll show you more of it when everything is done. I still have to go and buy some chairs and I've actually already made a deal with the brand... It's fun to show you my interior decorating skills! Stay tuned for more this month but now I'm going to go back to studying and tonight we're getting Gasoline burgers! They are on the top 30 list of best burgers in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment