Monday, December 26, 2016

agent provocateur lorna


IMG_4171IMG_4173IMG_4179IMG_4182IMG_4193IMG_4201IMG_4202I just got home from having coffee with my beloved and missed BFF. We haven't seen each other in ages and it was so nice to finally catch up! Anyway, here's what my sweet boyfriend got me for Christmas. It's the Lorna lingerie set in nude and white and I really adore it! I love, love, love the Agent Provocateur packaging too, it's so pretty and luxurious. And AP has a sale on the website right now that I'd recommend you to check out! We bought the set when I was in London (I didn't open it until Christmas Eve though) and I've wished for it for a really long time. I think it's so cute and romantic. More of my Christmas presents are coming up along the way, so stay tuned! I'm bringing a classic design chair that I bought not too long ago to my apartment tomorrow. I'm really excited about it but now I have to go and study. There's supposed to be a storm this evening so I better charge my Mac now haha (scary)!

P.S. Thanks Darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment