Tuesday, December 27, 2016

white lilies & orchids

IMG_4249IMG_4252
We went to my Grandparents' place today to have Christmas lunch and give each other presents, which was lovely. I got a pink Smeg water kettle and a tall white Peugeot salt grinder - both things have been on my wish list and I'm really happy for them! After being at their place for most of the afternoon, we drove to my apartment to install my butterfly chair (which proved to be quite difficult) and then we drove back home again. I'm pretty sleepy after driving back and forth, so now I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. We found some pretty white orchids on the way back home. I got two and I'm think I'll put them in my bedroom windows (I have three so the Kartell lamp will fit perfectly in the middle window...). Here's a little assembly of white lamps and flowers (lilies and orchids) in our bay windows at home. I really like the white Christmas star.

No comments:

Post a Comment