Friday, December 16, 2016

mad & kaffe

Image 1Image 2Image 3
Omg, I've been so busy the last couple of days! I've worked two evening shifts in different hospitals and I've had really early meetings set up! So there hasn't been much sleep the last couple of days! Today I didn't really get to sleep in because I had a little meeting in my new apartment. However, I got to go to bed after the meeting and sleep a couple of hours before my boyfriend arrived. Then we went to Mad & Kaffe (Food & Coffee in English). It has won "Copenhagen's best brunch" a couple of times. And I must say that it was really good (and Christmassy this time of year!). It's a lot like Wulff + Konstali and Møllers Kaffe & Køkken in my opinion and I'm a big fan of ordering set menus where you decide what goes in the set. I had blood orange with sugar, risalamande, rice pudding, bacon and scrambled eggs with mushrooms. And with that I got a huge jar of freshly pressed orange juice and a single shot latte of course. So yummy! Now I'm going to school, chill with my boyfriend and then I'm going to a Christmas Party with my fellow University students, which will be lots of fun! I'll try to take an outfit picture but I'll probably forget or be too cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment