Tuesday, December 13, 2016

yves saint laurent wall

Image
Today has been a rather nice day! Last night I went to the last part of my course in the central nervous system, which was quite sad since it's been really good. Anyway, I slept in and then I went to school to go to a lecture and then we had lab work. A pretty standard day, except for the fact that I've gotten a confirmation (I hope) on where my medical internship is going to be! And I learned that I have a week off in December! And my last exam for next semester is pretty early so I get to go to Bornholm and attend my cousin's wedding and have some vacation! This morning was full of good news! I'm working the next couple of nights, so I'll have to dream about all the fancy things I want and all the time I have off soon... I can't believe that Christmas is Saturday next week! It's so crazy! Luckily, I've got all of my Christmas presents organized already. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment