Thursday, December 01, 2016

burberry bicester village

IMG_2240IMG_2255
I just deleted some outfit pics of a really cute outfit (you can only see the pale pink Joseph slacks in these pictures though) because the quality was pretty poor (iPhone pictures and bad lightning). Anyway, I'm wearing the grey Kenzo sweatshirt too but I might show it all to you in a later post with some better pictures. Bicester Village was really lovely with Christmas decorations and everything and I finally got my beloved black Paddington Coat from Burberry too. It really was a terrific day! And happy first of December to all of you! I already adore December but there are so many lovely things happening in December this year. My boyfriend is coming home, then I'm finally getting the keys to my apartment and then my sweet little sister is coming home after four months in Bangkok!

No comments:

Post a Comment