Sunday, December 18, 2016

nocturnal animals by tom ford

nocturnal animals
We watched Tom Ford's new movie Nocturnal Animals last night and it was really, really good! I couldn't find any good picture to post with this post - I wanted an interior still with a big chrome coloured Jeff Koons dog but I just couldn't find it anywhere! Anyway, the movie was very aesthetic and actually super exciting (and perhaps a bit scary too, I found myself clinging to my boyfriend's arm for a rather long while). Definitely an emotion stirrer! I will not tell you more about the movie because I really think you should go and see it! Today is my big moving day! We've hired a rather large truck and we're moving some stuff into my apartment. I'm really excited to see everything that I bought inside the apartment! Hopefully it will be gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment