Monday, February 13, 2017

cute but psycho


IMG_4368IMG_4379IMG_4369IMG_4381IMG_4365IMG_4383IMG_4372Here are some pics from yesterday's afternoon walk on Kastellet (and in Magasin, I accidentally bought a pair of jeans that I'll show you on sometime). It was freezing! This Burberry coat isn't too warm actually. Today I've been to school and then I had coffee and cheesecake at Mocca with my Mum. I'm really excited about tomorrow because we're getting a Valentine's Dinner from Kokkeriet. I'll perhaps also get my Kartell chairs and I'm definitely getting my new Smeg fridge and stove later this week! So many exciting things are happening this week and I'm also seeing some friends  but I've got to stay focused too because I have an exam on Tuesday next week...

P.S. I also have a blog surprise that I'll tell you about soon!

Outfit:
Paddington Coat: Burberry.
Sunglasses: Dior.
Scarf: Burberry.
Tee: Brandy Melville.
Pants: Zara.
Boots: Uggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment