Thursday, February 02, 2017

red roses & pink sweatshirt


Image 2ImageI just got back from running a bunch of errands. I'll just tell you how my day went from the beginning. I studied all morning and a bit of the afternoon (Blackburn and Hume etc.) and then my little sister arrived and dropped off some stuff. Then I went to look at more home appliances (and I'm finally ready to order the things I want) and then I passed by Carré to see if they have a pendant that I really wanted. Unfortunately, they didn't so my boyfriend ordered it online. Now I'm blogging (surprise surprise) and soon I'll prep to go out to dinner in Kødbyen. For outfit details, se below as usual. By the way, I have some stuff planned the next couple of days which means that I will probably have some nice outfit and food pics to show you!

Outfit:
Sweater: Club Petanque.
Jeans: Dr. Denim Jeansmakers.
Boots: Uggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment