Tuesday, February 21, 2017

spring & sneakers fever

IMG_4533IMG_4536IMG_4540
I am obsessed with spring! I really want it to be spring like right now. I've hoarded sneakers this month, getting two pair of new New Balance sneakers (on sale though, so I am excused). I actually needed some new everyday spring shoes because my Chelsea boots are starting to look slightly used and they're actually not that fitting for all outfits - particularly the fairer ones. I really like the gold details on both of them and I'm happy that I finally have a light and a dark pair of casual sneakers. I like the slightly (?) Nerdy vibes that NB sneaks come with. Right now, I'm waiting for my dinner to get ready and then I'm taking a shower. Other than that, I took my exam today and I've also been for a couple of walks and did some yoga (I've had a pretty long break from that).

No comments:

Post a Comment