Monday, February 20, 2017

inspiration # 69

FullSizeRender-1FullSizeRender-2FullSizeRender-3FullSizeRender
It has been a pretty hectic weekend with some personal issues and stuff and studying for the exam that I have tomorrow, so that's why I haven't blogged... Anyway, I'm back again this week but since I'm working on a surprise for you, my dear followers, I'll probably be quite busy... I have a new course in Med school too and I'll probably have to work a bit in the weekend. These are the things currently on my mind: I want the weather to get warmer and more spring-y so I can wear hats, fur coats etc. and look cool without freezing my butt off, my new blue Levi's jeans arriving later this week (hopefully), slow mornings and brunches with friends and last but not least, finishing my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment