Sunday, February 05, 2017

japanomania


IMG_5741I've had my Mum and sister over this weekend, which has been really cozy. Today we had a lovely breakfast from "Det Rene Brød", which is an organic bakery not too far from where I live. Then went shopping at a local pop up where they sold diamond light bulbs and Frama lamps. I bought some for my apartment as I'm still lacking some lamps. Then we went to the National Gallery of Denmark to see an exhibition called "Japanomania". It was all right. I dressed a little Japanese as you can see. Then we visited West Market that opened not to long ago in Vesterbro. If you pass by it and feel hungry you should definitely go inside as there are lots of stalls offering food for practically any taste. Then we had coffee at our cousin's place, which was also lovely. Now I'm blogging a bit I'm going to shower and change into my pyjamas so I can study a bit more before Monday. I hope you've had a fabulous weekend - mine has definitely been great with lots of good food and company but it has been quite busy too.

Outfit:
Paddington Coat: Burberry.
Scarf: Burberry.
Sweatshirt: Kenzo.
Skirt: Terminal 21.
Boots: Uggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment